This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website veralia.com, property of ZEBRA PRODUCCIONES, S.A. (hereinafter, IZEN), which registered address is Calle Enrique Jardiel Poncela, 4, 2ª floor, in the city of Madrid (Spain), with Vat number A-82701871, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, at Volume 15,513, Book 0, Sheet 110, Section 8 and Page number M-260899.
If you want to contact us, you can do it by e-mail email@example.com and/or on the telephone number +34 913834025.
In order to use the Website, users must agree with the present terms and conditions; otherwise, users shall refrain from using it and abandon the website immediately.
IZEN enables users to access the information, pictures, news, videos and other elements related to IZEN and the activities undertaken together with the services provided by the company.
IZEN reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the Website´s look and feel, as well as of its contents and services. Users agree that IZEN may, at any time, modify, interrupt, disable and/or cancel any of the elements, contents and/or services integrated on the Website.
2. USERS’ CONDITIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
The access and use of the present Website, or all or a part of its contents and services, implies the acceptance, without reservations, of this Legal Notice. It therefore makes all the people accessing such domain become users.
If a user does not agree with this Legal Notice, he shall refrain from accessing and/or using all the contents and services offered therein.2.1 Users’ obligations:
- a) Users undertake to use the present Website, its services, the contents offered and this Legal Notice in accordance with the law, ethics, good practice and public order, in a diligent, accurate and lawful way.
- b) Users are obliged to respect third parties’ rights, and it is therefore committed not to use the present Website to make abusive or slanderous comments or anything that might mean attacks against honour, personal privacy or self-image of any third parties.
- c) Users undertake not to send any kind of advertising or to make communications with commercial or advertising nature in the Website spaces enabled for the visitors to leave their comments. IZENreserves the right to eliminate the comments to be considered as a non-compliance with this rule or any other.
- d) Users acknowledge and agree that IZEN may block the access to the Website to those users that may have not complied with the current regulations or any of the obligations or terms of this Website, without being obliged to notify such fact to the user in breach.
Users under legal age or legally disabled shall NOT carry out operations through the present Website. They may only browse through the Website, without being able to carry out any legal act.
3. LIABILITY OF IZEN
IZEN shall not be liable, neither directly or indirectly, to:
- a) The quality of the service, the access speed, the proper operation nor the availability or continuity of the Website operation.
- b) The damages that may be caused in users’ equipment by the use of the Website.
- c) The non-compliance with the law, ethics and good practice to be generally accepted or the public order as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- d) Links in the Website that allow users to have access to provisions and services offered by third parties, which do not belong and are not under our control . In such a case, IZEN shall be responsible neither of the information included in them nor of any effects that may arise from such information.
- e) The flaws and defects of any nature of the contents transmitted, stored or made available through the Website.
- f) The information inserted or provided by users, clients, collaborators and third parties.
- g) The non-compliance with the rights of intellectual and industrial property, of the rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to the people’s self-image (pictures), of the property rights or of any other nature, belonging to a third party, all of the previous carried out, on the Website, by users, experts, customers, collaborators or third parties.
If you think that any information or content on the Website infringes your rights, you may contact us by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Website is protected by the national and international laws of Intellectual Property. Hence, it is forbidden to reproduce, modify, copy, transform, distribute and communicate to the public in any way the Website and/or of any of the items which compose it, among which there may be included but not limited to, texts, images, videos, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colours combination, as well as the structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents, notwithstanding the rights that third parties may have over any of the items thereof.
Therefore, the reproduction, transmission, copy, availability, the total or partial transfer or diffusion of the information contained on this Website, whatever its purpose and means used for it may be.
If you think that the present Website infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
5. DATA PROTECTION
As a consequence of the mailing and/or the filling in of the form made available for the users of the Website so that they can contact IZEN, in case they want more information regarding the Company and the services rendered, users agree that their personal data provided or to be provided in the future will be treated in accordance with the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions are drafted in Spanish and submitted to the Spanish law in force. For any kind of controversy derived from the use of the services provided or the contents of the Website, the parties submit to the Spanish legislation and to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, except for the cases in which it is not possible by operation of law. In this event, the parties shall submit to the relevant Courts in accordance with the regulations in force at the time.